Hello one and all.

DBrooky

Hello, My name is DBrooky (Dave) and I am new here.
I started shooting air rifles about 10 years ago and and have worked my addiction up to owning three shotguns, (BSA Snipe, unknown side by side and a Winchester SX3), 2 .22 RF (CZ 452 and a Voere semi automatic), an Anschutz .17 HMR, a Harper Classic .25 ~40 ft/lb's (old daystate modified heavily) a Ripley elite .22 single shot ~20 ft/Lb's and a sub 12 ft/lb BSA R10.
I am a member of two local gun clubs (one rifle, one shotgun) and I am a member of BASC and the NGO. I have done my DSC1 and I am looking forward to my intermediate DSC in November.
Thank you for having me in the forums.
DBrooky

I started shooting air rifles about 10 years ago and and have worked my addiction up to owning three shotguns, (BSA Snipe, unknown side by side and a Winchester SX3), 2 .22 RF (CZ 452 and a Voere semi automatic), an Anschutz .17 HMR, a Harper Classic .25 ~40 ft/lb's (old daystate modified heavily) a Ripley elite .22 single shot ~20 ft/Lb's and a sub 12 ft/lb BSA R10.
I am a member of two local gun clubs (one rifle, one shotgun) and I am a member of BASC and the NGO. I have done my DSC1 and I am looking forward to my intermediate DSC in November.
DBrooky
Intermediate DSC ? Never knew such a thing existed tbf ! Welcome aboard

DBrooky
Welcome Dave, when is the variation going in next? 😂

Back