Helo i gyd

right-shot

Hello All
My Name is Dean, I live in Cardiff have been shooting for 33 years had my first certificates when I was 17 and no the maths don't add up because I'm still 21 :lol: not that my body would agree that seems to think I'm 50 bloody body :cry:
some of you guys might already know me.
I do a little reloading, .38s & .357 Mag, .303 British, .223Rem, .243Win and my .45 muzzle loading BP rifle but that's more of reloading each round on the day :doh:
am a member of a couple of clubs though I haven't done any shooting on the ranges this year need to get back into the range use, it's just been a simple case of club or other :-| and that includes taking grand kids out ;)
I have a lot of experience of vermin shooting with shotgun and rifle 33 years worth not a fan of using shotgun on fox I prefer to use a rifle, but don't have much experience on deer shooting the one of the places I shoot on has fallow deer on it I have never been on any deer shooting trips to England or Scotland though I would love too, only have a .243win at the Moe just doing a variation little bit unsure of .308 or .270 but to be on safe side gone with .308 so that's me.
looking forward to getting to know you all,
Diolch

Regards
Dean