Help find chambering reamer

hybridfiat

Try Brownells in America they have a big range at reasonable prices. Thats where I get all of mine. (those I don't make myself that is)

Whitebeard

Looking for 300wsm chambering reamer for a rebarreling job on one my rifles . cheers Danny
Brownells stock a limited supply of Clymer and Manson, you need to look at Pacific Tool and gauge, they have 8000+ reamers in their inventory and all other ancillary tools such as headspace gauges and ranging rods as well as a host of chambering tools, bolts, bolt bodies, bottom metal and lots of other interesting stuff.

http://www.pacifictoolandgauge.com/

Ian.

brock and norris

Hi danny , I have the 300 wsm reamer and go/no go gauges . no upcoming jobs for that chambering at this time, give me a call ,they are here if you need them . Respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles. tel . no. 01948 841021.

westrawdanny

Hi danny , I have the 300 wsm reamer and go/no go gauges . no upcoming jobs for that chambering at this time, give me a call ,they are here if you need them . Respectfully Mike Norris Brock and Norris Custom Rifles. tel . no. 01948 841021.
Thanks Mike I will give you a call when I get things sorted in a week or two. cheers Danny