HELP HELP HELP ! E PETITION

jall55

Right guys I recently requested help in the form of objections to planning - I wont go over the same ground - but I have now set up an e-petition. Please help and rea this and if you agree please sign if for no other reason than it has taken the councils democracy department over a week to sanction this !

If some could post the link for me that would be ace !

Its on Chesterfield Borough Councils website
Object to planning applications
CHE/19/000394/REM
CHE/19/000456REM1

It takes a minute or two at most and the help for residents and wildlife will be appreciated beyond words !

Many thanks
JIm

jall55

Maybe someone would be kind enough to put on woodlands trust website / Autumwatch / Countryfile ?

Ade8mm

jall55. Could you indicate to what this refers? i think it might help your cause if forum members don't have to wade through the Councils website first. Just a thought

Ade

jall55

jall55. Could you indicate to what this refers? i think it might help your cause if forum members don't have to wade through the Councils website first. Just a thought

Ade

Hi Ade
Could you have a look under HELP HELP HELP

I did not want to crowd this post

jall55

ttt please
If anyone is interested Blackpool Park Golf Club are also trying to stop the unwanted advances of adrenaline world !

jall55

Derbyshire wildlife trust has investigated and can find no reports on wildlife carried out for years and years !