Help please...

CDSG Shooting Sports

Ted

[FONT=&amp]Dear all, I am hoping some of you maybe able to donate a few minutes of your time, to help me complete my Masters dissertation ?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I am in the process of undertaking an assessment of the factors that affect the marketing of deerstalking in England. Part of this study includes a short survey which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete, which I would be extremely grateful if you could help?

In return I am more than happy to send you a copy of the completed report (due in September) if desired or I will post it on here if there is enough interest ? (Hopefully it'll make an interesting read :))

Survey Link if you provide deerstalking
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...QST3Vb9nq37lI0FdNwKePTbw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Survey Link for participants of deerstalking
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...3eA1ATiIjGGq21oQbM_siuuQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]All replies will be treated in the strictest confidence, and individual responses or identities will not be revealed in any reports. This data will not be used for any other purpose and the survey is compliant with the Research Ethics standards expected of students undertaking research at the university etc etc etc.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

T
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]hank you for your time and I really hope you can help me in this research.

Kind regards

Ted

[/FONT]

gigidygigidy

Done!
I just finished a degree in environmental, H&S management and will be getting down to a masters over the next few years so I'm hoping when I need help, it will be found.

Best of luck with it!

Ted

thanks, much appreciated... I'm doing rural estate and land management really enjoying it just this blooming report to go and i'm done...admittedly getting responses is like pulling teeth, so all help gratefully received ! Will keep an eye out for yours :thumb:

Ted

Happy to help but not with e mail addy. bud.
Understood, perhaps you could submit a fake email address instead ?

It's not ideal from my perspective as i'd need to be able to prove i've done the research as a new body of work and not made it up, in the unlikely event the university chose to investigate my report for plagiarism etc, but if they can't get hold of one participant i'm sure its no big deal ?? Would that be ok ??

Alternatively if its any use I can PM you my supervisors details who could give the necessary assurances otherwise?

Ted

Done, good luck!

Thank you ! really appreciate it... The more responses I can muster the better informed the report should be so please feel free to forward onto anyone relevant..

Hoping to get a few "providers" have their say if at all possible ? (Note: takes closer to 5mins than 10 if not done yet)

A perfect way to spend 5minutes on a rainy Sunday and help thrash out some of these issues of obtaining stalking.

Ted

Ted

Hi Sikamalc, I can 100% say that the information you provide is purely used by me (working on my own) and not viewed by anyone else or passed any further and remains completely anonymous, and destroyed after completion of the report.. If anyone has any doubts or concerns I am more than happy to chat offline and similarly can pass on the details of the university's research ethics committee who could re-affirm the necessary assurances that I've signed up to. But no pressure to those who don't feel comfortable.

From a personal perspective I would probably feel exactly the same, however I can assure you (having made the sacrifices I have to do this course (mature student quit job etc etc (insert joke here)) I have no intention of getting dismissed from the university, for abusing the goodwill /or mishandling data from people who are trying to help me. Aside from the fact that morally it would just be a (expletive) thing to do.

thanks again

ted

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing