****help wanted****

1967spud.com

This has been ok'ed by the powers to be so...

Please....
I am after some venison recipes and general game recipes that with youre permisson i can copy and paste in to my website for a new section im now starting.

Also after some body to write some nice articles with pictures about general stalking and each type with in this braod subject i.e. woodland, hill etc again i will be copy and pasting these in to my site with full recognition to the SD site and the article writer.

Im also after gun pictures of your stalking rigs , please no kill or blood shots with a breif info on the kit

PLEASE ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF ITS OK WITH YOU TO COPY AND PASTE THE REPLIES

Many thanks

mark

Last edited:
would you like us to post the recipes on the site (in the recipes section)? or would you like us to email them direct to you. just wondering as some may be a bit long to pm.
ta Ade

​Here you go Mark a Pic of my set up. Its a steyr Pro Hunter in .270 with Swarovski Z6I 2.5-15-56 and Hardy gen 4 mod and Z aim sling which is very handy on when on the quad or hill stalking.

Attachments

• steyr .270.jpg
    steyr .270.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Z6I.jpg
    Z6I.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Hardy Mod.jpg
    Hardy Mod.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 57
I am after some venison recipes and general game recipes that with youre permisson i can copy and paste in to my website for a new section im now starting.

Also after some body to write some nice articles with pictures about general stalking and each type with in this braod subject i.e. woodland, hill etc again i will be copy and pasting these in to my site with full recognition to the SD site and the article writer.

Im also after gun pictures of your stalking rigs , please no kill or blood shots with a breif info on the kit

Mark

Presumably you intend on paying those who contribute recipes, articles and pictures etc......???

Seeing as your web site is a 99% commercial enterprise. Designed and intended primarily to assist you with the selling of your wears.

Copyright being a tradeable asset.........

Mark good luck with your venture
the times I have phoned you for advice on reloading gear
or whatever I have not recieved an invoice for it
lit has been free of charge

so anything I can help you with will be the same
then hopefully you will still be trading in the future when i
Need more gear or advice/ help
​ regards Pete

Mark good luck with your venture
the times I have phoned you for advice on reloading gear
or whatever I have not recieved an invoice for it
lit has been free of charge

Its called customer service! Some go the extra mile, but ultimately they reap the rewards.... they sell their stock or sell their services.

Its call business............hence the comments/questions in my post to Mark.
There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Its called customer service! Some go the extra mile, but ultimately they reap the rewards.... they sell their stock or sell their services.

Its call business............hence the comments/questions in my post to Mark.
There's no such thing as a free lunch.
customer service is something i try and keep a high standard on and i dont confess to having a 100% hit rate but ill do my damdest to try and reach it

how many reloading suppliers int he uk can you ring up at 10 ocloc at night and ask a question - not many im betting

its not about the selling that im interested in , i dont mind making a quid where i can but im meeting new freinds every day of the week whaether they want to purchase or just help - its all good

i iknow my spelling is **** and the grammer not phd level but ill put my little enterprise agaist the big ones and i think ill hold my own

its been an awesome last 15 months since i started this little cottage industry and now have customers on 4 continents (just waiting for the ammo shortage to hit n pole)

customer service is something i try and keep a high standard on and i dont confess to having a 100% hit rate but ill do my damdest to try and reach it

how many reloading suppliers int he uk can you ring up at 10 ocloc at night and ask a question - not many im betting

its not about the selling that im interested in , i dont mind making a quid where i can but im meeting new freinds every day of the week whaether they want to purchase or just help - its all good

i iknow my spelling is **** and the grammer not phd level but ill put my little enterprise agaist the big ones and i think ill hold my own

its been an awesome last 15 months since i started this little cottage industry and now have customers on 4 continents (just waiting for the ammo shortage to hit n pole)

Mark

All good businesses provide excellent customer service. Its part of what makes them good businesses and helps distinguish them from their competition. I'm not sure I would want to be phoning a supplier at 10PM to ask them a question. I'm also not sure that I would if I did.

Its refreshing to read that commercial success is not your principle objective in your "cottage industry".

I'm certainly not criticizing you for poor spelling or grammar.

Tank gunner your probably right there is no such thing as a free
lunch
i suppose people just look at life differently
my view is there's always another day
it has served me well In life so far
​ regards Pete

Mark

Presumably you intend on paying those who contribute recipes, articles and pictures etc......???

Seeing as your web site is a 99% commercial enterprise. Designed and intended primarily to assist you with the selling of your wears.

Copyright being a tradeable asset.........
TankGunner, I think that Mark has been clear with what he's asking for and has promised nothing. You can presume what you like. If you don't like the terms then send him nothing. I'm sure that Mark has plenty of happy customers who will be happy to send him what he is after in return for the help he has provided to them in the past and in anticipation of the help he will give them in the future and not for any monetary reward! You're clearly not a customer of his and probably never will be so why try to sour this thread?
With your attitude I hope you're not thinking of starting a business any time soon!
Regards
Baguio

Tank gunner your probably right there is no such thing as a free
lunch
i suppose people just look at life differently
my view is there's always another day
it has served me well In life so far
​ regards Pete

Pete

Long ago I became a realist.

We are all subject to mortality! Which means, for all of us, at some point there is never another day......

Back