HELP

UK Outfitters

blueeyes

Guys need help I have a Reed Resolution extended rail for my Drone pro which I have been going to fit for long and weary ,but old saying not broken dont fix it, but decided yesterday to bite the bullet , and dig it out , but for the life of me cant find the screws , so thought I will just use the screws that came with the rail that was on it , but no not the case , it had two normal ones at the back and a short one and slightly shorter one at the front , when I tried this config with the Reed one it binds the bolt so I need two of the slightly shorter ones for the back , so as it stands I have two at the front and one at the back , its on my Remington LVSF .223 would that hold zero till I find another screw, and what screw size etc do I need and help most appreciated many thanks for taking the time to read

paul o'

In the back in my head iam sure there standard 6-48 threads for the rail/base mounting get hold of a gunsmith nr you he should have them i'd add replace all with T-bolts .
binned all my rem stock years ago to Mays of London . :doh:

blueeyes

thanks for the reply there are no gunsmiths near me , have managed to botch it up for now , but its always in the back of your mind , will have a longer look on line see what I can find thanks

blueeyes

Thanks for the replies guys but I would rather do it with the right screws , so still looking for a mixture of sizes for the Remington 700 S/A thanks

blueeyes

PM me with the exact length you need and I'll post some.

I can walk you through how to work this out.
Many thanks for your kind offer how do I get the best measurements , at present there seem to be three sizes , small medium and large , this rail uses the medium and large ones as its too deep for the short ones that normally go in the front so a couple of each of all three would be fantastic for future reference if possible, dont mind paying thank you

blueeyes

SORTED and a big thanks to caberslash for taking the time to look them out and post a gent thanks again

The Lucky Hunter