Hi everyone. Possible Documentary opportunity?

nathanjhaynes

Hello everyone,

My name is Nathan Haynes and I am a student in my 3rd year at the University of the west of England in Bristol. I am currently in the process of researching my final year project to make a very short documentary but subjects that i am interested in. I am currently talking to taxidermists and Hunters but i especially love the idea of producing a piece about deer stalking.

I am originally from Devon and now live in Bristol. I got recommended to come here by Richard Jackson a fellow deer stalker.

To give you a little summary of my project if you do feel like it could be something fun for you to do, or to send on to anybody.

I would be wanting to produce a very short documentary about Hunting in any sense ' I am interested in Deer Stalking but understanding that it might be more difficult to film that it could be anything hunted related' I would want to just observe a hunt and then have a small interview which would be simply about the history of Hunting and how it has changed over the years' or maybe you could be the main character driving the piece.

It would be for my final year project at university and it would be a very small crew and or even just myself filming it, I would not get in the way.

Please check my work out

Nathan J. Haynes

Thank you so much

Nathan Haynes

nathanjhaynes@hotmail.co.uk

Welcome to the site, and good luck with your project someone may be in a position to help,

John

Back