Hi - Snelly from Sussex here.....

The Lucky Hunter

Snelly

Hello All,

I came across this site today, was impressed and decided to join. I have been shooting for years with shotguns and rimfire rifles but recently decided to take more of an interest in deer and stalking. I completed my DSC1 about three months ago and have just received my FAC variation back from Lewes with a .243 slot to fill on it.

And me? I am originally from Yorkshire but have lived in Sussex for around 9 years. I am passionate about the countryside and all things in it and am interested in most country sports - I have a Lab, Lurcher, Terrier and Ferrets to prove it! :) I am also a keen fly fisherman and follow the C&H foxhounds.

My specific areas of interest at the moment centre on what I should buy for my first centrefire rifle and in addition, stalking in Sussex and how to get started.

Kind regards,

Snelly. ;)

bigdan

sussex

gday snelly , welcome to the site. as sussex lad says theres a few of us on here now, perhaps we should have a "sussex" meet up ?

Snelly

Re: sussex

bigdan said:
gday snelly , welcome to the site. as sussex lad says theres a few of us on here now, perhaps we should have a "sussex" meet up ?

Sounds good. We need to find somewhere that is equidistant maybe??

Cheers,

Snelly.

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Hello snelly and welcome to the site. That's a great idea for a meet up, Inverness would suit me just fine :D :D

John

UK Outfitters