Hi!

Afternoon all.
New to the directory so as per the rules here's my intro! I have been shooting since the age of 12 and stalking for the last 15 years. I grew up around Gloucestershire and that's where I started stalking so cut my teeth on Muntjac and Roe. I am now in Herefordshire working as a vet and stalking as much as possible, still largely Muntjac and Roe but have just moved onto some land with Fallow on it and am getting up to the borders fairly frequently for some Sika. Currently shooting a .243 and .308 although the variation is in with my renewal to change the .308 for an 8x57 as I fancy a change.
Hopefully that suffices but open to a grilling that wets your appetite!

Afternoon all.
New to the directory so as per the rules here's my intro! I have been shooting since the age of 12 and stalking for the last 15 years. I grew up around Gloucestershire and that's where I started stalking so cut my teeth on Muntjac and Roe. I am now in Herefordshire working as a vet and stalking as much as possible, still largely Muntjac and Roe but have just moved onto some land with Fallow on it and am getting up to the borders fairly frequently for some Sika. Currently shooting a .243 and .308 although the variation is in with my renewal to change the .308 for an 8x57 as I fancy a change.
Hopefully that suffices but open to a grilling that wets your appetite!

Welcome from Essex.

Held all 8 cocker pups while the vet did the snipping, 5 brown and 3 golden in a line on a tray...

Tim.243

Lancashire/ Cumbria, there are a few of us into stalking around here, myself, Buchan and Apache (though he is quite busy so isn’t on here as often these days.

Back