high seats at cla

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
hi stalking buddies . just found out that a good friend who makes my highseats has a freestander on show at the game fair i think he said it was on gun makers row the stand is GAME FAYRE . i have used his high seats for the last five years and they are top gear 300 wsm saw one while out stalking with me a couple of weeks back thougt you guys could have a look while at the fair . let me know your thoughts next week .

steyr.308

Hello Roedinator,

For the members of this site unable to make it to the Game Fair is there any chance of some photographs of the high seats?

Regards

Steyr

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
hi steyr i will do my best to get some photos on i havent edited any yet but a member did a step by step guide on here the other day ill follow that and see what i can do .

Pete E

Roedinator,

If you can't get the pics to work, email them to the address in my profile, and I'd be happy to post them for you..

Regards,

Pete

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
steyr pete E thanks for your offer im stalking later ill take a couple of photos and send them to you . the stand is on GAME KEEPERS ROW not gunmakers row as i previously stated .

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
yes it was 300 just spoken to him said your mate john ordered them . you need something strong with that bloody great rifle of yours

Pete E

As promised, the pics below are of the highseats Roedinator has been talking about:

HIGHSEATS007.jpg

HIGHSEATS0231.jpg

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
thanks pete e for posting the pics for me . the freestander is the same model 300 wsm sat in on my patch and for those of you who have met 300 and his canon of a rifle then you need a good high seat . no offence intended 300 i dont fancy a right hook off you mate .

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing