Highlandhunting.co.uk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Bartlett

Anyone on here have any experience with the above company or Robert Milne ? Just that I had arranged with Mr. Milne to go out for a Roe buck and he cancelled three times and has not responded to last calls or messages? Also, when I tried to google the company again, it seems to have gone?

Last edited:
had dealings with him a few years ago very busy man at this time of year he has a lot of Italians over shooting pigeons so possible busy with that, all the same these sporting agents.
ade

His website is still there but the DNS for his host is down so it's not working...

Code:
Name servers:
        dns1.webhost.another.com
        dns2.webhost.another.com

Code:
[root@intranet ~]# nslookup dns1.webhost.another.com
Server:         192.168.2.1
Address:        192.168.2.1#53

** server can't find dns1.webhost.another.com: NXDOMAIN
I can see his site by setting the IP manually....

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Guys

As an ex Police Firearms Officer my advice is to steer well clear of this guy. In July 2006 whilst committing an act of armed trespass on ground I shoot over whilst accompanied by a foreign national he offered violence to myself and was duly the subject of a complaint to Grampian Police who know him very well. Despite a gamekeeper friend as a witness for me the Police firstly tried to ignore the complaint then sent two local bobbies around to try and talk me out of the complaint. Once they realised I probably knew considerably more about firearms legislation than they did and I didn't just act as a Firearms Enquiries Officer they realised they had to do something. At this point I should have realised what was going to happen and shipped the whole file off to Sir Steven House, the Chief Constable. The Final result was he was dealt with for Breach of the Peace under the Adult Offenders and fined which prevented him from having a recorded conviction. He can be extremely aggressive and has regularly been put off land over which he has no permission. Another trick is to drive around dropping off foreign nationals on ground over which he doesn't always have permission. The difficult thing to understand is despite all of his well known mis-deeds and all the near misses Grampian Police ( now police service Scotland) refuse to remove his certificates and firearms. I can provide further information if any other members require it.

Hi Guys

As an ex Police Firearms Officer my advice is to steer well clear of this guy. In July 2006 whilst committing an act of armed trespass on ground I shoot over whilst accompanied by a foreign national he offered violence to myself and was duly the subject of a complaint to Grampian Police who know him very well. Despite a gamekeeper friend as a witness for me the Police firstly tried to ignore the complaint then sent two local bobbies around to try and talk me out of the complaint. Once they realised I probably knew considerably more about firearms legislation than they did and I didn't just act as a Firearms Enquiries Officer they realised they had to do something. At this point I should have realised what was going to happen and shipped the whole file off to Sir Steven House, the Chief Constable. The Final result was he was dealt with for Breach of the Peace under the Adult Offenders and fined which prevented him from having a recorded conviction. He can be extremely aggressive and has regularly been put off land over which he has no permission. Another trick is to drive around dropping off foreign nationals on ground over which he doesn't always have permission. The difficult thing to understand is despite all of his well known mis-deeds and all the near misses Grampian Police ( now police service Scotland) refuse to remove his certificates and firearms. I can provide further information if any other members require it.

So whilst the majority of us are a clean as a whistle, and don't even f*rt in the wrong direction, folks like this get to keep their certificates despite being known to have aggressive tendencies, and no regard to the law! What's wrong with THIS picture?? It's a Daily Fail front page story sat waiting, in anticipation of it all going boobies skywards

A very serious comment indeed.. So in a nut shell this Robert Milne was approached by you whilst out shooting and he just so happened to be on your ground?
Most probably a confused mix up on his part.
I can just imagine you going mouthing off acting like ten men and he`s replied to you in a round about way to feck off..
So then you`ve reported the incident to the authorities and they in a round about way have also told you to feck off..
That's with and including a witness account.
Your still not happy with the out come so you`ve decided to stir a little trouble up for him all by yourself..
If he`s still in possession of his firearms ticket after being reviewed by the Police then by law he offers no threat to the public or to the peace.

Can someone please explain to me why the 'messenger' is suddenly being attacked as though he's done something wrong? A retired police officer at that?

I think its a case of reap what you sow baggy.. As a retired Police officer who still possess his arrogant streak going by his posts.
He should have or show enough integrity to know that any information that he holds about any wrong doing by that said person.
Should be submitted to the correct authorities and not offered on an open forum to members in a way just to stir up trouble for one individual.
At that age you`d of thought he would of realised that a judge makes the decisions not him..

The trouble is Scarlet, you're only on this site to stir up trouble and you never miss an opportunity. You cannot criticise anyone for the tone of their posts because yours are right down there. You cannot even reply to people by using their name but instead make up your own nick names for them like a primary school child. Says a lot about you and your suitability to own firearms tbh!

Says a lot about you and your suitability to own firearms tbh![/QUOTE]

Kind of speaks volumes of your own judgement Baguio.
I don't think it would go down too well with the fuzz if you phoned through with a complaint of name shortening. :D
But i do apologize if you found my term of endearment offensive or threatening in any way at all...

I go on quite a few forums and am friends with one of the owners of a big forum like this, he is very careful about any posts which could be libellous / slanderous as he seems to believe that the forum owner could be held liable for content posted by the members. I'm not sure of the legal issues there but I'm often surprised at the blatant slagging that goes on on here. It's not nice to read and I don't think it does anything for the forum. I respect the mods allowing threads like this to stand though, other forums would delete threads like this in an instant.
I have no comment to make on the details of this thread, I don't know either party and I suspect neither do any of the other posters..

Kind of speaks volumes of your own judgement Baguio.
I don't think it would go down too well with the fuzz if you phoned through with a complaint of name shortening. :D
But i do apologize if you found my term of endearment offensive or threatening in any way at all...

How about "Monkey Spunker" instead of "Monkey Spanker" then Scarlet? I never said anything about name shortening! Perhaps if you were to Read the posts instead of answering something different that suits your agenda it would help you? As I said previously, it's your whole trouble making and offensive attitude which makes you unsuitable IMO to be a firearms holder and not just the name calling. Did I not say that in post #17?
Perhaps you should look up "
term of endearment"? It certainly doesn't apply here!

Last edited:
Ok this thread has gone far enough.

The trouble with open forums is that anyone can post what they like, free speech. However at times I think people try to use this site as a soap box.

Future name calling will lead to a ban, we have pointed out zero tolerance and with only 3 owners/moderators it is not always possible to patrol the site every minute of the day. But if you cant be civil and have to use school boy names don't expect to stay much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back