Highlands winter stalking, very scenic

Norway

For me, this film shows very well why you should go stalking in the Highlands. Or at least walk it, it's only a few hours away. If you want to go, but haven't been, change your priorities. You only have two lives. The second starts when you realize it's really only one.

woodmaster

Thanks. Looks a great place to hunt. Will watch some of your other vids later if this weather doesnt improve.

Norway

Thanks. Weather s*** here as well, at least it's easy to be productive and edit films. The value of having an indoor hobby that combines with the outdoor hobby...

dazb1967

Kuiu jacket? Which one and how do you rate it?
Not sure which jacket he wearing but I have the Guide Jacket and trousers and don't rate them, I have worn them whilst out stalking the last 2 days and the wind cuts straight them even when worn with base and mid layers, they're a lot of money for what you get.

Norway

Just buy arcteryx cry once and never be cold or wet again
I wish they would do dedicated hunting clothes. They outperform most brands for design quality. This years collection has plenty suitable colours. New Goretex Infinium fabric is fantastic for windproof/breathability

Ronin

Distinguished Member
Haven’t had the opportunity to try the new arcteryx lines, though I’ve used a jacket and trousers from the LEAF range for several years in all conditions and remained comfortable and dry - the clothing waterproof, resilient and very high quality

Very little else beats it