Hind Sight: Women in Deerstalking (16/11/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlW

I'm against anything like this. Not because I dont think women should have the opportunity but because all people should be welcome at all event. That is the only true equality.
I agree with you. However, I can imagine that female stalkers sometimes get a bit weary of all-male company (which stalking tends to be) and just fancy chatting with their own gender for a bit.

VSS

I agree with you. However, I can imagine that female stalkers sometimes get a bit weary of all-male company (which stalking tends to be) and just fancy chatting with their own gender for a bit.
Which is probably why the female members of this site post so very little. Shame really.
Anyway, I've given Mouse a "heads up" for this event, as she may be in Scotland anyway on that date.

VSS

Great idea , would love to come but Norfolk To Scotland is a bit far. Slider CarlW and VSS you're spot on.
I just heard from Mouse. She has contacted the organiser, and apparently they will be running some similar events in more accessible parts of the UK at some point in the near future. The advertised event in Scotland is booking up fast, so she says.

Jools

I just heard from Mouse. She has contacted the organiser, and apparently they will be running some similar events in more accessible parts of the UK at some point in the near future. The advertised event in Scotland is booking up fast, so she says.
Great

Steve curry

YES I knew there were some women shooters out there come on girls.iv got a wife here that chews my ears off every time I come in from shooting.or if I buy owt shooting related.stuff she has seen that is:lol:

riddick

Because someone has to cook what the hunter kills....
totally agree my wife fits that role with great enthusiasm, as does many here I'll wager. but my point was why division of hunters over gender, colour, weight or any other difference, aren't there enough divisions in the shooting world already.
[I do understand the blaser thing though] ;)

to quote one of my favourite people the great Morgan Freeman,, "how do we stop racism?
Morgan,,"Stop talking about it" :tiphat:

I wonder if those husbands cook the food put in the larder by those hunters. :-|

Richiepolecat

totally agree my wife fits that role with great enthusiasm, as does many here I'll wager. but my point was why division of hunters over gender, colour, weight or any other difference, aren't there enough divisions in the shooting world already.
[I do understand the blaser thing though] ;)

to quote one of my favourite people the great Morgan Freeman,, "how do we stop racism?
Morgan,,"Stop talking about it" :tiphat:

I wonder if those husbands cook the food put in the larder by those hunters. :-|
You have to encourage people instead of carrying on and hope it changes..
Why not have ladies day, let them feel comfortable with other ladies.
Get them on our side and change the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.