• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Holiday cottage

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod

Class870

Hi all. Looking for a house/cottage for the October half term, start day either 23/24th. To sleep 5, 3 bedrooms needed. Consider most parts of the country.
Thanks

Class870

Unfortunately I`m fully booked in October but I have availability in November.

Looks a very nice place. Shame not available. I’m guessing the price would have been a tad more for half term week? Price seems reasonable 👍

Ali

Really comfortable. I take a week myself for stags in October. Surround sound of rutting stags adds to the charm of the place. If you are considering at a later date and require any local info.. just drop me a message.

Class870

Really comfortable. I take a week myself for stags in October. Surround sound of rutting stags adds to the charm of the place. If you are considering at a later date and require any local info.. just drop me a message.

Thanks. I will keep a note of it. Looks ideal.

Class870

hilljim

Hi all. Looking for a house/cottage for the October half term, start day either 23/24th. To sleep 5, 3 bedrooms needed. Consider most parts of the country.
Thanks
Hi we have a house in the Scottish highlands, near Loch ness that sleeps 6, where are you looking for?

Bluey

Hi we have a house in the Scottish highlands, near Loch ness that sleeps 6, where are you looking for?
Have a look at the island of Rona west cost of Scotland beautiful place lots of wild life Red deer /otters /sea Eagle

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!