Hornady Amax 7mm 162gr

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!

Pop Shot

Hey guys,

Where is the best (cheapest) place to buy Hornady Amax 7mm 162gr projectiles from here in the UK?

Cheers,
Pop Shot

Outback

You would be better of finding a sporting shop near you and get them ordered in for you save loads of hassle , Amax 7mm and New Zealand sounds like a plan .

Cheers

Muir

You would be better of finding a sporting shop near you and get them ordered in for you save loads of hassle , Amax 7mm and New Zealand sounds like a plan .

Cheers

He does list "Outer London" as location.

FWIW: I think the 162 A-Max is on the list of bullets they are temporarily discontinuing.~Muir

Pop Shot

I'm living in the United Kingdom at present, but New Zealand is my home and will be returning there shortly. There is an extreme shortage back home and I was thinking of taking some back with me. Sportsman Gun Centre is currently out of stock like many places.

I was aware that Hornady were discontuing there production of several projectiles and the 162gr Amax was on the list. However, it appears Hornady are going to continue production for it's New Zealand based clients. Here's hoping by the time I return home, the shortage will be over.

Muir

I'm living in the United Kingdom at present, but New Zealand is my home and will be returning there shortly. There is an extreme shortage back home and I was thinking of taking some back with me. Sportsman Gun Centre is currently out of stock like many places.

I was aware that Hornady were discontuing there production of several projectiles and the 162gr Amax was on the list. However, it appears Hornady are going to continue production for it's New Zealand based clients. Here's hoping by the time I return home, the shortage will be over.

Either that statement is incorrect, or Hornady's entire premise for the 'production suspensions' (as offered to the shooting public) is a load of room temperature bull manure. If they are going to keep their machines tooled up for that bullet they will sell it to everyone, not just New Zealand shooters. I think someone is feeding you a line....~Muir

UK Outfitters