Hornady Custom Lite / Remington Managed Recoil

Wingers243

Is anyone here using either of these types of ammunition and therefore know of them being brought into the country and any dealers selling them?

I'm looking for .270 win in particular but if anyone knows of a dealer selling any of the range presumably they could obtain others.

banus

good evening,sorry cant help you locate those bullets but thought it worth mentioning if you reload or knows some one who does hodgdon 4895 powder has a reduced load section.and you can safely reduce to your required load.hope this helps.

welshwarrior

Used the Remi managed recoil loads with a client to get them over a flinch but that was while SMK where the importer.

Wingers243

good evening,sorry cant help you locate those bullets but thought it worth mentioning if you reload or knows some one who does hodgdon 4895 powder has a reduced load section.and you can safely reduce to your required load.hope this helps.
That would be my usual method to achieve the desired result i.e. hand loading to the lower end of the scale. However, in this case that's not an option.

Defender 130

Raytrade are the new Remington importers and distributors they have stuff on the way and/or arrived and it is starting to make its way into dealers again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk