• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Free: House sitter / animal minder available

Kiwi hunter

We are a family of 4 Kiwi's (Dad, Mum and 2 girls aged 8 and 12) available to house sit and look after any animals during school holidays (I'm a teacher!). We are based in West Berkshire but are happy to travel and would love to experience some different parts of the UK. We have owned a dog, cat, rabbits, birds, fish etc and we are experienced with farm animals. We are very responsible and non-smokers. The next holidays are 14th - 22nd Feb. Please PM me with any questions etc.
Thanks
Hayden

VIGILAIRE

Really good idea - I already have a dogsitter who comes over to coincide with my hunting trips away. My dogs - a lab, a Jack and a BMH - really like her and I'm happier knowing the dogs are at home and not in kennels plus its a break in the country for my friend. Along with not having to pay for kennneling its a win win win. Hope you get some takeups. Chris.