HOW MUCH!!!!!!!!

Chris S

6.5X55 norma 120gr bt £38 for 20 bullets!my god thats steep,anyone anywhere cheaper cant fing any other manufactuer that makes 120gr factory rounds bt or not,any help appreciated

fletcher

Chris,

Thats cheap i ordered some from my local gun shop when i went to collect them they told me ammunition had gone up and they would be £45 a box :eek: , You can imagine where i told him to stick them ;)
I have custom ammunition loaded by Custom Cartridges for less !

fletcher

Chris the owners name is David,
He's a top bloke i have all my ammunition loaded by him for the 6.5 and the .222 not the cheapest way but at least i know what im getting.

Chris S

how much is it per bullet please ?i want 120 grain but not sure wether to get ballistic tip or other,i will be shooting roe and the odd fox.i have federal 140 grain but i dont like the recoil.
thanks for the link

nielaj

Hi Chris,
I have a 6.5 x 55 and use Norma 120Gr Ballistic Tip. I picked up 40 last week for £56 from Raker Ltd, Petworth, West Sussex, therefore 20 would work out at £28 which sounds a great deal cheaper than you have been quoted. Just depends where you live and if its close?
Nielaj

nielaj

Hi Chris,
I have a 6.5 x 55 and use Norma 120Gr Ballistic Tip. I picked up 40 last week for £56 from Raker Ltd, Petworth, West Sussex, therefore 20 would work out at £28 which sounds a great deal cheaper than you have been quoted. Just depends where you live and if its close?
Nielaj

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Reading this I'm very glad I reload :D :D I did not realise that they were so expensive.

John

dave 67

Edgar Brothers have informed their dealers that prices are going up
by 20% :eek: just bought more powder, primers, 200 bullets, dont think
they will come down in price again. Guess getting into reloading
will turn out to save a bit more now :D

243varmint

Was quoted £196 a 100 for Remington 100gr core loc ultra bonded in .243, thats hell of a price jump from the 95gr accutip at £20 for 20.

Jonathon