• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Howa 1500 Stainless Sporter in 7WSM

CDSG Shooting Sports

xavierdoc

For sale:

Howa 1500 Stainless Sporter in 7WSM (Winchester Short Magnum) muzzle-threaded 1/2UNF, bedded into Boyd's Laminate thumbhole stock (Pepper) with a basic adjustable butt-plate. Round count when I bought it was 300 (he logged his brass's reloading cycles) and I've added another 125 shots.

It has been a field not a range rifle and bears the usual signs of use (witness mark on barrel where rear bush of over-barrel mod sits (not stored with mod on), marks on stock and finish of the bottom metal). Feeds, fires and ejects fine. Three-position safety.

It has a 20MOA picatinny rail.

It has been a handy gun (nothing ever needed a second shot!) but I now have a semi-custom 284Win that fills the 7mm niche and a couple of 6.5mm rifles, so this is redundant.

The above is priced to reflect current difficult climate (I'm in a local "lockdown") £250, not including RFD fees.

Items below are not included in the above price but I'm happy to do a favourable deal for the dies, brass and bullets:

RCBS dies: Body, Neck and Seater:

Redding Bushing Body/Neck die and .310 Titanium nitride bushing:

Winchester Brass:

7mm Bullets:
50x 160gr Nosler Partition
100x 120gr Vmax
212x (21pulled) 139gr SST

Rifle Basic trigger:

UK only.

Last edited:

xavierdoc

All sold, thanks for all the interest; I think I have underpriced this, assuming the no- factory-ammo calibre would put people off!

Ah well, it frees up a slot for something else.

New Avon Arms