• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Howa 1500 Varmint .308 1 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

243Sako

Chaps,

For reluctant sale we have my Howa 1500 Varmint in 308. It's one year old and has a round count of no more than 100. In pristine condition in a laminate and thumbhole stock. Comes with a Sonic 45 mod also brand new with he rifle and a game reaper one piece mount (quality bit of kit). It is also fitted with a 5 round mag conversion. This rifle shoots privi 150g very well sub 1' all day long. No doubt home loads will better this. Trigger has been professionally lightened and breaks like glass (still Stock trigger). Rifle has been cleaned after every outing with a shot being taken with wipe out. If not then very light oil over external surfaces.

the scope fitted is not for sale but I have two scopes up for sale seperatly and we can sort a deal if one is required. One Meopta and a Bushnell Legend.

cost me £1200 to put together without scope I'm asking £700. Happy to RFD if needed at buyers expense.

Scope, sling and bipod not included -

PRICE REDUCTION - £625

Last edited:

Cadex

A very nice set-up at a very keen price.
I've had two Howa rifles and they really are good value for money.

243Sako

Hi Cadex,

Thanks for the support. Someone will be chuffed to bits with this..... they just dont realise it yet :-|. Only a matter of time.

Cheers
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.