• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Howa Hogue 1500 sporter 1"Medium Mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlandsjohn

As above..It would appear the DNZ Reaper are not available now for this rifle (at least in Optics Warehouse) Anyone got or have experience with something similar to fit this rifle and a 50mm scope..john

Highlandsjohn

Thanks Rory and Tommo. I sent them an email to make sure I was ordering the correct one after you sent me the link Rory. The lady who replied maybe could not be bothered to check or did not fully understand what I was asking..
Your link certainly seems to be active to the basket.john

[FONT=&quot]Hi [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for the enquiry [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately we do not have any to fit the Howa sorry [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We are unable to get them any more [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Best regards [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]lisa [/FONT]

Last edited:

Moray Outfitting

Howa 1500 action top profile, distance and threaded hole spacing will take any Rem 700 fit system - sa/ la as appropriate.

There's a reason places such as Optics Warehouse are cheaper - they don't waste costs on training or lengthy customer discussions! You'll most likely find a Rem 700 fitting mount with them if you still wish to put the business their way or most any of the trade member rfds on here.

We have Talley bases to fit and are waiting on confirmation of a delivery date for 1" Low & Med rings and 1" Med Talley Aluminium One piece mounts. But to be honest, you shouldn't have to wait to get mounts to fit the Howa and I'm sure you'll get sorted.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.