• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: HS Precision bottom metal and extended magazine Remington 700 short action

LJT

HS Precision bottom metal and detatchable four round flush fitting .223 magazine for the Remington 700 short action.
This will not fit the ADL unless the lug on the receiver is ground off.
This mag is for the .222/223 series of cartridges.

£150 posted RMSD

Last edited:

LJT

Sorry chaps, I'm away at the moment with limited interwebz access.
Alfie. PM sent
Blueeyes I'll be back next week, if I still have it you can try it in your stock but these are a drop in/no fit item.
Dave, I might have a standard capacity 243/308 mag coming in when I get back.

blueeyes

I sent him a message right at the beginning and exchanges a few emails, and was going to buy it then nothing I have dealt with the seller before and he seemed an upfront guy so can only wait to see if he gets back in touch.

blueeyes

Well after a long wait got my HS DBM from the seller, stripped gun and had to make a fine adjustment to the stock and it fitted like a glove, put mag on and tried to cycle couple dummy rounds no chance, seems the ADL has a small lug at the back and this was preventing the mag from clicking into place, thought money down the swany, but seller has asked to keep him updated how it fitted so sent him a txt, he came round the next day and had a look and confirmed my fear it wouldn't fit and immediately put his hand in his pocket and issued a full refund, thats what this forum and fellow shooters are all about, but sick it did not fit.