• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

For Sale: Huge ammount of 8 Bore & 10 Bore reloading cases wads etc

legaleagle69

I HAVE A HUGE AMOUNT OF CASES & RELOADING WADS, CARDS LEAD SHOT OF VARIOUS SIZES ETC FOR 8 BORE AND 10 BORE SHOTGUN AND POSS SOME 12 GAUGE STUFF

the 8 bore cases are once fired INDUSTRIAL items with a lip on them, they come with a re-sizer to straighten to shotgun size, if you are into 8 bores you will know what I am going on about

I WILL COUNT THEM UP AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE PUT ON PHOTOS OF EXACTLY WHAT IS WHAT THEY BELONG TO MY MATE BOB WHO EMIGRATED TO OZ LAST YEAR THERE ARE BOXES AND BOXES OF VARIOUS ITEMS INCLUDING A SET OF SNOW SHOES !!!!
I have now checked the "Once Fired" cases have actually been shot a couple of times I have been told.
There are several grades of case including some brand new ones ...
AS JayB will moan if I do not put a price :rolleyes: it is 10 plastic 8 bore cases for 5 quids :D and 100 for 40 of your post Brexit Engleesh quids :lol: for the ok ones
10 for £10 very good condition Cases
10 for £15 Brand New Unused Cases

Will haggle for quantities just trying to get my mate fair price for his gear.

Not sure how many but must be hundreds

I will list and photo everything over the weekend

Obviously we can negotiate well for a deal on everything or bulk buys .. please bare with me while I get sorted out having a huge clear out due to illness and though it time I got Bob's stuff sold also ..

Last edited:

legaleagle69

There are approx 80 or so nice once fired cases, half a carrier bag of cases fired probably couple or so times still servicable but not as clean.
But after going through it all there are around a 100 or so BRAND NEW UNFIRED CASES !@@@
I think they are about 2 quid each to buy if you can find them
Think of around £15 for 10 if that sounds fair plus postage at cost discount for the lot ...