Available: Hunt 68 Animals, 6 Hunting days, 4 Hunters, All included!

adictosacazar

Day 1:
Arrive at Bloemfontein and transfer to lodge and hunting area. Lodge is 2 hour’s drive from airport.

Day 2 and 3:
Driven shoots on Springbuck from shooting positions other can be walk and stalk or positions, 40 x Springbuck, 4 x Blesbuck or 4 x Impala, 4 x Black Wildebeest 4 x Red Hartebeest or Blue Wildebeest and 8 x Warthogs are included in the deal, a total of 68 non-trophy animals. (Could add more at extra price)

Day 4:
Trophy hunting will take place on this day if the clients wants as well as non-trophy animals to shoot.

Day 5:
Transfer to dove shooting area. Depending on what time we arrive there may be time to do a late afternoon bird shoot.

Day 6 and 7:
Wing shooting. Morning and afternoon shoots on Pigeon’s and Dove’s

Day 8:
Depart to Johannesburg airport.

Total hunt package: $20,000 USD min of 4 hunters. (US$5,000 per hunter)

=3.620£ per hunter at todays exchange rate. (GoogleExchangeRate)

(please not this is a package price and will remain the same if there are less than 4 hunters in the group. A total of $5,000 per hunter.)

Terms and conditions:
  • $1,000 per hunter deposit of the package price will confirm the booking and the balanced to be settled on arrival in the hunting area.
  • This is a 2x1 safari ( 2 hunters 1 guide )
  • Quote is in USD and can change if deposit is not received.
  • Trophy animals can be hunted.
  • Extra non-trophy animals will be available if there is a desire to shoot more. Prices on request.
  • Non-trophy could be old males and females. We prefer not to shoot young animals unless there is a problem with there development or are injured.
  • In case the group is of 6 hunters we will add 90 animals or more its up to the group, Request your quote.
  • Credit card payment may be done on site must add a 3.5% extra fee to the total.
Includes:
  • All ground transport and airport transfers.
  • 7 night’s accommodation and 6 hunting days, including all meals, lodge staff, laundry services, bottled water, soft drinks, local beer and wine.
  • PH’s, hunting vehicle, skinners/trackers, field prep of trophies and drop off at local taxidermist.
  • Dove shooting.

Excluded:
  • Flights.
  • Accommodation before and after safari.
  • Dip and ship or taxidermy.
  • Shotgun hire @ $40 per gun per day. 12g ammo @ $17 per box of 25 shells. ( 20g on request )
  • Rifle hire @ $45 per gun per day (20 x shells per rifle) for the period of the hunt.
  • Observers at $200 per person per day.
Any question please contact me: adictosacazar@gmail.com

Tazz

Looks good other than the fact that it’s illegal for we U.K. guys to travel abroad and while hopefully that may ease by the back end of the year my prediction given the variant of CV19 in South Africa means they as a country will stay on the “Red list” for even longer. I speak as a man with a deposit on a three week hunt in Namibia postponed back in April last year that I was hoping to get to this autum, sadly my hope is ebbing away

adictosacazar

Looks good other than the fact that it’s illegal for we U.K. guys to travel abroad and while hopefully that may ease by the back end of the year my prediction given the variant of CV19 in South Africa means they as a country will stay on the “Red list” for even longer. I speak as a man with a deposit on a three week hunt in Namibia postponed back in April last year that I was hoping to get to this autum, sadly my hope is ebbing away
Yes lets hope for the best offer is valid for 2022, 2023,2024, 2025 or when ever you guys can start traveling again, Stay safe.

Territory Hunting