Hunting And Sporting Scotland Ltd

eggy s

It's a mate of mine ! What you after ?

Can you tell the thieving ******* to take down my photos from my hunting company and the numerous other hunting companies photos off his Facebook page and stop using them to promote his company.

Facebook have already been notified of the numerous copyright infringement he has done.

It is totally unacceptable to post photos of other companies hunts giving the impressing they are yours.

He even has a photo of a friend of mine hunting in Africa as his Facebook profile photo.

nemo

Things like that really p##s you off eh,I had a certain Danish outfitter now barred from this forum with photos of me and my dog on his Danish website stating all manor of crap about what medal heads he could provide,real chancer

teyhan1

Can you tell the thieving ******* to take down my photos from my hunting company and the numerous other hunting companies photos off his Facebook page and stop using them to promote his company.

Facebook have already been notified of the numerous copyright infringement he has done.

It is totally unacceptable to post photos of other companies hunts giving the impressing they are yours.

He even has a photo of a friend of mine hunting in Africa as his Facebook profile photo.

That's just bloody shameless.
here you go. Makes some interesting reading
https://www.duedil.com/company/SC371125/hunting-and-sporting-scotland-ltd

dave1372

.....I am no rocket scientist but his number is on the facebook page so wouldn't the simple thing to do is phone him?

Last edited:

eggy s

.....I am no rocket scientist but his number is on the facebook page so wouldn't the simple thing to do is phone him?

I tried that and so have other people, they never pick up.

I did a response via e-mail.

They claimed all the photos on the Facebook site were theirs, till I pointed out I am in them. Then they backtracked and said oh we got some photos from other pages we liked. :cuckoo:

eggy s

Tried calling him tonight but no answer ! Will call him again tomorrow !

Don't worry mate, I have spoken my piece to them.

​Facebook is dealing with it now, I have had enough of this happening. Just because you can take a good photo does not mean everyone else can help themselves.

Brithunter

Don't worry mate, I have spoken my piece to them.

​Facebook is dealing with it now, I have had enough of this happening. Just because you can take a good photo does not mean everyone else can help themselves.

​I would have thought that this is blatant case of misrepresentation or fraud so time to speak to Plod. Even though I doubt they will do anything.

R8 user

Quite a few sites use any photos they can find.

I had a fair few of mine used by someone who argued the picture belonged to the person who owns the land, not the photographer:doh: and as he knew the manager of the land was entitled to use the pics.
Trying to tell different was not worth the hassle and I see there still on his site.

8x57

Distinguished Member
Before anyone mentions it yes we have used photographs taken by eggy s to produce cards that have been offered for sale in aid of H4H. This was however with his permission and with due acknowledgement to the copyright of the photographer on the rear of the card along with the purpose i.e. fund raising in aid of H4H.

Unfortunately on the few occasions that these cards have been offered for sale such as the H4H shoot and when we have been promoting the event the uptake has not been good. We put this down to shooters being more interested in shooting than buying cards or simply not appreciating the artistic quality of the photography which personally I consider to be outstanding. No wonder some unscrupulous persons poach his work without first seeking permission or giving due credit.

supaflycowboy

i too was disgusted at seenin my family hunting photo's on this mans site, we all have a passion for hunting and i'amsue if i were to use the chaps on family pictures to promot my own services the chap would not be happy!!

8x57

Distinguished Member
Welcome to the site Cowboy but I think that you have forgotten to introduce youself before posting. The management will be after you mate.:doh:

Blaser7mm08

Guys ! I have spoken with the real George Elliot several times today and he was very surprised to hear his company had a Facebook page as he had never set one up and doesn't even have a personal one ! He has been in contact with fife police who have passed this on to there ecrimes division as it is a scam ! Please do not book any shooting through this page ! His details were most probably picked from companies house or some other site where he advertises !This could happen to anyone of us so please be aware.

​Atb blaser

teyhan1

Guys ! I have spoken with the real George Elliot several times today and he was very surprised to hear his company had a Facebook page as he had never set one up and doesn't even have a personal one ! He has been in contact with fife police who have passed this on to there ecrimes division as it is a scam ! Please do not book any shooting through this page ! His details were most probably picked from companies house or some other site where he advertises !This could happen to anyone of us so please be aware.

​Atb blaser

So does he not live in Kilsyth. It's an very ordinary address when you google earth it.

davidm

This guy using the fb page is a real chancer I have just had to remove him from a fb page I'm admin on as he try'ed to advertise a bear hunt just 10mins ago.Under the name of George Richmond Elliott owner of hunting sporting Scotland.

David

Last edited:

GraemeB

I have been stalking regularly with the REAL George Elliot for over a year and he is seriously worried about what this IMPOSTER site on Facebook will do to his business and reputation. He is a straight up hard working game keeper that does not have time or the computer skills to deal with this type of identity theft/fraud. I have tried to report this through Facebook for him but the process loops on itself making it I possible to communicate with them. If you have been able to report the infringements please repeat this as much as you can in the hope that they will notice and do something about it. George is harassing the local police who claim they are dealing with it but at what priority?

UK Outfitters