Hunting opportunities in June

GSPhunter

G'day all,

My soon to be wife and I are planning on visiting her sister in London next year for our first married trip together.

I couldn't go half way around the world and not hunt that's for sure. I'd really love to try for a nice roe buck (maybe a muntjac too).

My question is, will they be hard antler in June and is that even in season?

I really preferred the idea of a hunt swap but finding someone has been hard so any affordable guide suggestions would be good.

My goal is to take a respectable 6 point buck, dont need a hunt with bells and whistles, pampering etc.

Appreciate any help,

Gsp

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Drop me a PM and we can sort something out for you. Roe bucks will be in season and in hard antler. Hours of daylight are at their longest from mid June onwards.

The estate I manage is 2,500 acres just south of Gatwick, about 45 minutes train journey from Victoria Cross station. We get the odd Muntjac but I wouldn't guarantee seeing one at that time of year and they will mostly be in velvet.

Regards

Malcolm

GSPhunter

Drop me a PM and we can sort something out for you. Roe bucks will be in season and in hard antler. Hours of daylight are at their longest from mid June onwards.

The estate I manage is 2,500 acres just south of Gatwick, about 45 minutes train journey from Victoria Cross station. We get the odd Muntjac but I wouldn't guarantee seeing one at that time of year and they will mostly be in velvet.

Regards

Malcolm
G'day Malcolm.

I sent you a message a few days ago but not sure if it went through, let me know if you've received nothing from me yet.

GSPhunter

Email sent this evening. Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you
Malcolm
Nothing has come through yet. Could you possibly just copy and paste the text into a private message on this forum?

Cheers,