Sold: hw .22hornet

DM Firearms

anyone got one for sale please?

They are like hens teeth, so if they still have that, grab it! Probably a HW60 J. I paid similar for the same model.

I only just managed to find one for myself a couple of months ago.

Next best bet is a new hw66 but lots of dosh and a long wait from the Importer (Hull cartridge)

mealiejimmy

OK, I know you want a Weihrauch, but how about this:
CZ527 in 22 Hornet
16 1/2" barrel threaded 1/2 UNC - work done by Grant Taylor in Dundee
Pillar bedded stock
Kalix Teknik CR2 adjustable stock Adjustable cheek rest from Kalix Teknik AB, Sweden
Rifle Basix Trigger
Standard magazine
Modified magazine to take longer cartridges up to 1.86"
BobSled single loading adaptor
PM me if interested
Brass, dies, bullets, LilGun and H-110 powder
Edit: also includes a Wildcat Panther moderator (perfect for a Hornet) and Contessa steel 0MOA rail
Will put up pictures tomorrow

Cheers

Bruce

Last edited:

owenlee

OK, I know you want a Weihrauch, but how about this:
CZ527 in 22 Hornet
16 1/2" barrel threaded 1/2 UNC - work done by Grant Taylor in Dundee
Pillar bedded stock
Kalix Teknik CR2 adjustable stock Adjustable cheek rest from Kalix Teknik AB, Sweden
Rifle Basix Trigger
Standard magazine
Modified magazine to take longer cartridges up to 1.86"
BobSled single loading adaptor
PM me if interested
Brass, dies, bullets, LilGun and H-110 powder
Edit: also includes a Wildcat Panther moderator (perfect for a Hornet) and Contessa steel 0MOA rail
Will put up pictures tomorrow

Cheers

Bruce
I'd be interested I've sent you a message

B&W FOX

Stick out for the Weihrauch, I managed to buy one from Old Keeper on here. It was the one he wrote a test feature for in Sporting Rifle.

I had a CZ Hornet, brought that off here as well, and it wouldn't put 2 rounds in the same county. Weighed it in for scrap and a 1 for1 as that was all it was good for.

rsf

I second the Weihrauch endorsement ,I have a HW60J in .17HMR and I love it. The trigger as you would expect from Weihrauch is great, the metal is a wonderful deep blue, and the wood is very well figured, and the hogs back shape I learned to like very quickly. Over all build quality is excellent, and it is very accurate. I know everyone likes the CZ, it is good value, but I promise you, you'll be happier looking at the Weihrauch in the gun cabinet.

old keeper

Stick out for the Weihrauch, I managed to buy one from Old Keeper on here. It was the one he wrote a test feature for in Sporting Rifle.

I had a CZ Hornet, brought that off here as well, and it wouldn't put 2 rounds in the same county. Weighed it in for scrap and a 1 for1 as that was all it was good for.
Hmmm, I knew it was a bad move at the time! but felt sorry for B&W as he'd come a long way!

The HW60J certainly is a very nice rifle.