I saw this and thought of you

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Mr B, it is just for you, the new breed of short legged beaver hounds

Buddy.jpg

John

Jagare

I must start training my taxen to hunt beaver. The lady friend is over tomorrow evening so training starts then. She is very good with dogs.
Do i need to lay a blood trail first and i think a long lead is in order.
This will get them talking down the taxen club.

Little Terry

The ones giving off the least amount of scent are the hardest to find, but deifinately better eating.......... ;)

The Mole

Just when I thought it was safe to take my head out of the bucket - some idiot mentions beaver again in front of Beo ........

D'oh

Beowulf

Mole my friend, I'm not going to rise to the bait. :D I got a good telling off last time I mentioned b..., anyway those aquatic hairy things. :oops:

nuttyspaniel

The ones giving off the least amount of scent are the hardest to find, but deifinately better eating..........

The same goes for the older ones I find they are a bit tougher with more skin to take of!!!!!! :evil:

nutty

TONY M

How unfair, :evil: the woman probably turned around, saw the dog, said "ahhh,
you little sweetie" pulled it to her chest and gave it a good stroking!;
NOW IF I`d had my nose there!!------Her boyfriend, the police, my wife :( etc
Tony M.

legaleagle69

Wow .. been away couple of days Mr B has a new dog so I think it only fair I should volunteer to look after the young lady :p

Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!