I think This Is True

Territory Hunting

THE STALKER

Subject: Royal birth prompts deep thought

What deep thinkers men are...

I mowed, cleaned the pool today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the NUTS?

Women always maintain that giving birth is far more painful than a Guy getting kicked in the NUTS.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a Guy say, "You know, I think I'd like another kick in the NUTS"

I rest my case. Time for another beer.

2130martin

Yep agreed on that one!!!.........although i dont remember the last time it happened to me but my wife celebrates her giving birth to our two daughters every year!!!.....have another beer and let me know why that should be????.....:popcorn:

JDR

There again, the pain from a boot in the nuts wears off after a while.

The pain from kids starts at childbirth and then gets steadily worse.

timbrayford

Subject: Royal birth prompts deep thought

What deep thinkers men are...

I mowed, cleaned the pool today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the NUTS?

Women always maintain that giving birth is far more painful than a Guy getting kicked in the NUTS.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a Guy say, "You know, I think I'd like another kick in the NUTS"

I rest my case. Time for another beer.

Well I found that quite amusing, so did my son, but what about the Mrs? Major sense of humour failure I'm afraid. :rofl:

atb Tim

BRACES of Bristol - Mauser M12 with Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Illuminated Scope