I Wonder???

reloader54

,,,If there will be calls and talks in government about banning eggs,flour and water,
I'm glad this wasn't a member of my family, and so should these feral inbreds be.
but seriously something is seriously, possibly mentally wrong with some kids today?

'Why me?' asks vulnerable woman covered in flour and eggs

and then to top it all the creature that spawned one of the pond life bottom feeders is asking for police protection at its bloody birthday party.

Suffolk news: Mother of yob accused of terrifying ‘vulnerable’ woman asks for PROTECTION | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Woodsmoke

There's something frighteningly-wrong with society today, and in my view it can be laid squarely at the feet of those who decided that corporal punishment was to be banned. I've said this for years, young assholes grow into older assholes who then breed more assholes. I shudder to think what things will be like in another couple of generations

ashray

its about respect,none of these arseholes have any and i dont think their family will have either,scum breeds scum.

nun_hunter

Haven't we all done some stupid things when we were kids?

Aged 15-17 so hardly "kids" and whilst I agree about doing stupid things what they did was way beyond stupid. If it'd been your mum or sister treated this way would you be so understanding? I know I certainly wouldn't.

reloader54

yeah, I used to put a lolly stick in the spokes of my bicycle wheel and pretend it was a motorcycle, when I really felt the need to **** off society in general I would knock on someones front door any then run away. If only I could have found a person less fortunate than myself and had flour,eggs, and a mobile phone and a gang to aid and abet me, I could have been famous on youtube and then got my mummy to demand police protection.

what a missed opportunity eh?:rolleyes:

maybe I could have been an internet troll too.:D

Cottis

Yep but nothing even approaching the cowardly and disgraceful behaviour this poor woman was subjected to.

Round them up, outnumber them with bigger and stronger people by 5 to 1 and see how they like it.

Complete arseholes and arseholes need wiping out. I find that story genuinely upsetting and hope the lady has no long term issues in terms of feeling safe going out in future.

User00025

Oh no he did not !!!! 17 years at God knows how much a year cost to us. A 9mm in back of swede at a cost of approx 70p was what he deserved.
All started late 60's, Teacher (call me Fred) no respect, no discipline, all progressing in strength. Marriage not normal before you have kids more like 4 by different blokes now, benefits for every lazy sod that doesn't want to work (and their kids are only ever likely to do the same) and the Liberal whingers wonder why we are in this state. My parents and Grandparents if they could come back would never believe the S..t state we are now in.

reloader54

Oh no he did not !!!! 17 years at God knows how much a year cost to us. A 9mm in back of swede at a cost of approx 70p was what he deserved.
All started late 60's, Teacher (call me Fred) no respect, no discipline, all progressing in strength. Marriage not normal before you have kids more like 4 by different blokes now, benefits for every lazy sod that doesn't want to work (and their kids are only ever likely to do the same) and the Liberal whingers wonder why we are in this state. My parents and Grandparents if they could come back would never believe the S..t state we are now in.

Actually you are dead on,, I must have been subject to a severe lack of retribution, [must keep an eye on that,] :doh:

ps, hope the knee op goes well.