If you thought Blaser's were expensive...

The one I've used (in .243 & .300 Win Mag) shoots very well, but it is -to put it politely- a beast to lug up the hill!

It belongs to a friend of mine, who last year carried it into the middle of some desolate highland glen, and shot three (or was it four) hinds in short order amid a near-horizontal blizzard.

He is a determined man, a very fine shot, and if -heaven forbid- he were ever sliced in half, you'd find the word "hunter" running right through him.

That doesn't mean he always picks the same gun for the job as I would.

inch groups at a 1000yds(in 308) according to the global rifle salesman , went quiet when I asked him why it hadn't set the new bench rest world record ?

I'm sure it's a fine rifle and looked well built but 15 grand ? really! you could buy two DTA's for that and they are expensive !

I want to know what a bull pump barrel is?!?!?! Is it a bit like a black powder rifle where you use blow water down the barrel in between shots, only instead of water, the tube is inserted in ones anus and the gasses produced help the round along a little??? Lol

Bull pups (sorry pumps) are rubbish. How awkward would it be to cycle that action next to your ear!

Bull pups (sorry pumps) are rubbish. How awkward would it be to cycle that action next to your ear!

Bull Pups are fantastic tools on the battlefield, particularly in urban environments as they keep your protrusions nice and short meaning greater manoeuvrability and safer breaches... they are also great when they are semi auto!!!!

As a manual stalking/hunting rifle!?!?!?!?! Just appeals to the taticool brigade... and even away from the field and on the line... next time I see one at an F/Tr shoot... I'll remember to ask the owner what he thinks!! chances are though... I'll never see one!!!

Last edited:
Back