I'm back..........

re'M'ington

Right I know I'm not a newbie to the site but as I haven't been able to get on for ages and I mean ages I thought I should re-introduce myself.
I have been stalking for a number of years,but a few years ago my Mother that lived with me was diagnosed with dementia so I decided to pack in my Game Dealing business that was actually flying to look after her full time and that means 24 hrs a day,and even though I have a brother and a sister neither would help me so basically I put my life on hold,well my Mother sadly passed away and I am now back although I am not reigniting the Game business as I don't want to be doing the 18 hr days anymore and have started a new business 18 mths ago as a sharpener,I retrained and spent a shed load of money on machinery and it is just now starting to get going and I am trying get the time to get back out into the field and fill those freezers.....all three of them.I do still have all of my butchery kit and do butcher the odd deer etc. for people on a 1 for 1 basis,someone would shoot two deer and I butcher one and keep the other.Anyway nice to be back and thanks to CSL for helping me to get back on.

Martin

Hornet 6

Nice to see you back, sad news on Mum though :(
I'm just starting the same thing as Mum has Alzheimers, which is now getting to be quite intrusive , brother and sister think 1 visit every other week is all they should do to help.

Neil.

re'M'ington

Nice to hear your back. Sorry about your mother.Pity you won’t be doing the farmers markets used to like our chats at Wells farmers markets.Kind regards
Hey,how's it going young man? Heard any news on our 'friend' at all the case must be coming up soon yeah?

Martin

re'M'ington

Nice to see you back, sad news on Mum though :(
I'm just starting the same thing as Mum has Alzheimers, which is now getting to be quite intrusive , brother and sister think 1 visit every other week is all they should do to help.

Neil.
Just remember one thing Neil,don't forget to look after yourself because it is very easy to get in too deep.It was the hardest thing I have ever done and that inlcudes slaughtering and contract boning for 11 hours a day! Good luck my friend you will need it,but don't forget even though after a while it won't seem like your Mum she is still in there somewhere mate.