In contrast to the thread on things you wish you'd never bought, how about things that you're really glad you did invest on? To kick things off:
- Reloading kit....has saved me more than it cost after less than a year's use and I've developed some stunningly accurate loads so win-win
- Nightforce scope...worth the investment for rugged reliability and good optics for much less than a premium European Scope
- T3: Everyone's got one and now I know why
- Taking a risk and after a shed load of expensive failures with Volvos and VW group vehicles, investing in a used Lexus. The most comfortable, reliable, nicest to drive thing I've ever owned. If I ever go 4WD it will be a Landcruiser...Toyota group vehicles just seem to work without the usual headaches.
- Insect repellent treated army surplus for stalking: no tick bites since use, cheap, tough and does the job at a fraction of Gucci kit. I don't care of I look like poorly turned out squaddy and the deer don't seem to mind either.