• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: IMI 308 Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

2teal

For sale

420 once fired IMI 308 brass
260 are loose - 160 in plastic holders £40 the lot collected

Will post at extra £4 per 100
20170817_090024.jpg

2teal

paul o'

its some of the best reloading brass out there will out last most top named stuff , I have a fair few factory 180 gr sp left in .308, I was selling it at 50p a round but no one wished it ? so now its sitting in the locker until I need it again :D

JTO

its some of the best reloading brass out there will out last most top named stuff , I have a fair few factory 180 gr sp left in .308, I was selling it at 50p a round but no one wished it ? so now its sitting in the locker until I need it again :D
+1.
When I get through all the factory loaded Samson, I'll have about 1000 .308 and 1000 .223 cases.
That should last me the rest of my life.
If it was still available at £12(or less) for 20, I don't think I would think about reloading it.

paul o'

me and my shooting partner done a test the imi 180 gr was as good as his sako ammo i paid £9 per box way back in the 90's from Tim Hannam an old pal of mine from the pistol days, we got 4k of them between us ,it cost us more to rfd store them over the years :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.