importing a firearm from europe

mereside

how easy is it to import or buy a firearm in europe if i have a slot for one that i cannot find here, there seems to be an abundance in italy, all help greatly recieved atb wayne

how easy is it to import or buy a firearm in europe if i have a slot for one that i cannot find here, there seems to be an abundance in italy, all help greatly recieved atb wayne

Wayne,

You turn up at port of entry with rifle and a slot on your FAC. Declare to Customs and they enter it on your FAC. You then write letter to your Firearms Licensing informing them.

Now, how you get an Italian RFD to sell to you or even how you move it out of Italy by Air or road is a different matter.

​Stan

Wayne,

You turn up at port of entry with rifle and a slot on your FAC. Declare to Customs and they enter it on your FAC. You then write letter to your Firearms Licensing informing them.

Now, how you get an Italian RFD to sell to you or even how you move it out of Italy by Air or road is a different matter.

​Stan

Thats the near impossible task , Andorran RFD`s will/would sell you any long arm with just a passport , getting out of Andorra afterwards is not so easy .

Wayne,

​Stan

Get the gun dealer in Italy to ship it to the UK. Then collect it from Customs with your FAC as per above. However I had to enter it on my FAC myself and notify my FL by post in the normal way.

That is how I did it.

Back