Infac Safe Replacement key

Night Vision Store

Pedro

Just a quickie, perhaps someone has an answer:

To cut a long story short, one of the keys to my gun cabinet has gone walkabout, it's an Infac, which I believe are made in Spain. I wasn't happy to keep the safe, in case the key had found it's way to where it shouldn't be, however unlikely, so I used the opportunity to buy a bigger safe and replaced it. The original safe has now found a new home where anybody having the original lost key won't find it. However, it would be good if a spare key could be sourced. The remaining key has a serial number on it, but I can't find out who the importers are and how I'd go about getting one. I guess Timpson's won't have a blank...

Has anyone had this problem and how did you solve it?

8x57

Distinguished Member
Any locksmith can cut or source a replacement key for you though most safe keys tend to be a bit more expensive that the usual run of the mill keys.

Pedro

It's the type that has only one keyhole that throws five bolts. Maybe blanks are available, 8X57, I'll have a look about. Thanks.

Wingy

Don't know if I've missed the point but as I understand it you have one key that fits the one lock in the safe and just want a spare key. Presuming this is the case any locksmith would be able to copy the original key
Wingy

CharlieT

I found these details on the WEB, might be of use. Or as said try Ladd's.

Ctra. Cervera, s/n12320 SAN JORGE ( Castellón ) SPAIN Tel. (34) 964 49 90 00 Fax (34) 964 49 91 28 info@infac-sl.com

Leica Amplus 6