• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: Insulated coverall in realtree - A Thermal Onesie !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old tikka

A 2XLT insulated "realtree" coverall from Walls in America. Zip front and side leg zips for ease of access. Knitted elasticated cuffs, 2 front pockets 2 back pockets, hand warmer pockets and one internal pocket. Will fit some one up to 6'5" and 46/48 chest. Perfect for sitting up a highseat in this cold weather. Only worn once as I found it a bit tight and got a larger one. In immaculate condition £95 posted

View attachment 51720View attachment 51718View attachment 51719

Monkey Spanker

:lol:
Only you could find a 6'5" suit with a 48" chest a bit tight!:D
I use a similar one for sitting up high seats at this time of year and it is soooooo warm that I can hardly stay awake!
They really are fantastic. Best bit of kit I've ever bought! Keep your body core warm and your extremities also remain toasty!
Have a bump.
MS

Status
Not open for further replies.