Insurance...?

SACS. When the scales finally fell from my eyes and I realised that I was paying a premium price at BASC for what? I had thought it was an organisation that that was pro-active in protecting shooters' rights. After the Richard Ali fiasco and the failure to stand up to the issue of medical reports demanded by Police Scotland, Lincolnshire Police and etc., etc., I realised I was mistaken. So I decided to go with SACS. An organisation that doesn't pretend to offer what its track record shows it has failed to deliver. And for two people at the same address SACS offers a much better deal.

SACS. When the scales finally fell from my eyes and I realised that I was paying a premium price at BASC for what? I had thought it was an organisation that that was pro-active in protecting shooters' rights. After the Richard Ali fiasco and the failure to stand up to the issue of medical reports demanded by Police Scotland, Lincolnshire Police and etc., etc., I realised I was mistaken. So I decided to go with SACS. An organisation that doesn't pretend to offer what its track record shows it has failed to deliver. And for two people at the same address SACS offers a much better deal.

dlz90

BDS I suspect everyone will have their favourite they are most probably all good enough, you pay your money and make your choice, but the society are very deer proactive and I am happy with the cover they provide.

D