Interesting programme tonight???

wadashot

This programme might be interesting tonight. 9.50 BBC2
It`s about people who live on roadkill, badgers, cats etc. :confused:

This guy was interviewed on Chris evans`s drivetime show a week or two back.

He lives in the Devon area around Bodmin on the A30 and that`s where he scrapes his stuff up from :eek: .

It`ll be worth a look.

wadashot

I saw the trailer for that, I think I shall give it a go. Wonder if he marinades the Badger.

John

hhmmmm yummy!!

the thought of a nice slice of manky flea bitten badger is making me starving - think i'll go home and see what culinary delights the Mrs has scraped up for me!!

cheers wadashot
i knew there was something i was going video on tv tonite , now i remember
thanks stone

Hi Guys, I think this chap has done some programmes before :confused: I watched a programme about eating roadkill some months back, and part of it was filmed in Kent.

They guy cycled around and picked up road kill Squirrel, Pheasant and a Brock. They did not cook the Brock because of TB, and it looked as though it had been there a good 24 hours, hmmmm lovelly fly eggs.

Think I will stick to the fresh stuff myself, straight out of the wood, into the chiller, and 7 days later on my plate or in the freezer. ;)

Do you think that those who eat these fly blown carcases and don't seem to get any type of food poisoning are brain damaged instead :confused:

Not for me, but I will be interested to watch the show.

John

dead stuff

a couple of years ago i got called to an rta as a deer group responder to this doe that looked like her spine was broken quite high up. The traffic officers on the scene were buddies of mine.
By the time i got out of the car Darren and steve were already asking me to butcher it. So i gave it the good news but instead of putting it out for council disposal. i took it home and hung it in the tree up the back garden. I gralloched it before moving it.
the next day i skinned it. The whole of the rear quarters were black with bruising. it was unfit to eat. so roadkill is not for me... although i saw this fox dead on the side of the road last week, i think it is still there

Just seen the trailer for tonight. It is not the same guy I have seen before on another programme, he was a young man long hair, you know the type :rolleyes:

I shall watch this tonight could raise a few remarks :eek:

There is something definatly in the water supply out that way.
:eek:

Hey Swampy do you fancy approaching those guys about the deer stalking on their farm :eek:

On suite caravan accommodation, early road kill breakfast served om a bed of fag ash and cat hair. LOOOOOOOOOVELLY :lol:

Well, If that`s living down on Bodmin, then I will stay up here.

That Clifford character, there`s no wonder he was on his own, I was hoping the camerman was going to block that cave up behind him when he went looking for a panther. :lol:

I had to laugh when that guy on the farm went out to try his hand at the ladies and locked that bloody caravan up, who`s gonna nick owt from out of that? :lol:

That otter really did look mingin :eek:

wadashot

Ahhh Wadders nothing quite like a minging otter, just needed a touch of curry powder to hide the stench.

Dont you think he looked like Norman Bates, the one who spoke to his mothers skeleton in a rocking chair. Never saw her only the front of the car.

I have to say that pet cat looked bloody worried, it didnt want to come throught the cat flap in case he was on the other side with a bloody great axe :lol: :lol:
And then the other cat buried in the garden with only three legs, Yehhh I bet he ate the bloody leg, thats why :lol: :lol:

They all looked like extras from the film Deliverence. :eek:

Made me laugh.

Yeah, malcom and that private investigator looked like legoland man with that hairdo :lol:

I tell you what, I wouldn`t eat a minging badger even If i had just knocked it down myself, and, I thought you had to report to the police before you could move a badger? as i know a taxidermist does.

Yes, definately something a bit deliverence like down there, go on squeal like a pig boy. haha :lol:

wadashot

Hi Sikamalc,
That young chap you are on about is a chef. Another one of those wannabe celeb types! He was an anti if I remember right and believed that only road kill animals should be eaten, rather than hunted game. Bloody weirdo!

Wadders that Private PI, he was about as much use as a chocolate teapot :lol: And I think one could safely say that he dyed his hair, either that or it is a syrup ;)

I have to say that the voice on the answer machine sounded very familier, Mr B what have you been up too :lol: :lol:

malcom, I reckon that the voice on the answerphone was his wife, she was a veggie, all very suspect i think. :eek:

Nice to see you back Mr B. :D

wadders

Back