Wanted: International Job

North Stalker

Having been told we are to be made redundant from the Offshore Industry, I'm seeking employment. I was in HM Forces for 24 years as a mechanic and have turned my hand to most things. Spent the last 6 years offshore within the maintenance department of a Drilling Rig and Pipe lay Vessel. Looking for international work, ideally with a rotation of some sort.
CV available on request, you never know, I'm hoping there may be someone on here who can help.

Thanks in Advance.

hendrix's rifle

Having been told we are to be made redundant from the Offshore Industry, I'm seeking employment. I was in HM Forces for 24 years as a mechanic and have turned my hand to most things. Spent the last 6 years offshore within the maintenance department of a Drilling Rig and Pipe lay Vessel. Looking for international work, ideally with a rotation of some sort.
CV available on request, you never know, I'm hoping there may be someone on here who can help.

Thanks in Advance.
Sorry too hear about redundancy, good luck with a job, wouldn't have thought you would need to wait too long!

Malxwal

Not a good time in this industry, be a few lads on here including myself facing unemployment or at least the prospect as yet undetermined.
Hope you find something. Much though I dont like the things, the wind turbine industry is apparently short on technical maintenance people, might be worth looking into ?
Oil price stedaily climbing though, hopefully this is a bit more of a blip than a long term downturn like the last one, from which we were just getting over.

topscots1

Mate,

have a look at the wind turbine stuff. They are still grafting always taking more on. If you can get through the rope access stuff I have a few mates doing it. Happy to put you in touch with them, dependant on armoured/ armoured infantry experience companies in the Middle East are usually looking for technicians and DMI quals I think they have a hold on just now But decent money sometimes with the option for f being accompanied. Big downside is no shooting.