intro

nosler93

Evening all

I started out shooting target rifle in school in 2006, both smallbore and fullbore and I've carried on since leaving. I got into shotgun shooting because of a number of friends and an interest in expanding the diversity of my firearms knowledge. Since then I went to Sparsholt college to study game keeping and wildlife management at which point I began getting into the deer management scene: eventually doing work in Canada as a hunt guide and also culling in Scotland both on the hill and woodland.
Giving myself a location would not be fitting, having come from a military family, constantly moving from place to place, so its more a matter of where I end up next really.
I have a preference toward the larger calibres (.308, 30-06) due to the target experience and ballistic understanding, however my go to right now is the trusty .243. I do enjoy the smaller calibres but for more of a novel purpose.

Always looking to meet people to shoot with and learn more from

Cheers

Nosler93

Tim.243

Evening all

I started out shooting target rifle in school in 2006, both smallbore and fullbore and I've carried on since leaving. I got into shotgun shooting because of a number of friends and an interest in expanding the diversity of my firearms knowledge. Since then I went to Sparsholt college to study game keeping and wildlife management at which point I began getting into the deer management scene: eventually doing work in Canada as a hunt guide and also culling in Scotland both on the hill and woodland.
Giving myself a location would not be fitting, having come from a military family, constantly moving from place to place, so its more a matter of where I end up next really.
I have a preference toward the larger calibres (.308, 30-06) due to the target experience and ballistic understanding, however my go to right now is the trusty .243. I do enjoy the smaller calibres but for more of a novel purpose.

Always looking to meet people to shoot with and learn more from

Cheers

Nosler93

Welcome from Essex

Tim.243