Introduction

Keeper1987

Hi all, just joined the directory. I’m a gamekeeper on the Oxfordshire/bucks border in the chilterns. The main calibres I use are .223,.243 and .308. Do a fair bit of stalking as the deer management on the estate I keeper is my responsibility. Mainly roe/muntjac but have done a lot of fallow nearby over my time down here. Just looking to get in touch with local deer managers/keepers to learn more. I hold dsc level 1 and 2.

Hi all, just joined the directory. I’m a gamekeeper on the Oxfordshire/bucks border in the chilterns. The main calibres I use are .223,.243 and .308. Do a fair bit of stalking as the deer management on the estate I keeper is my responsibility. Mainly roe/muntjac but have done a lot of fallow nearby over my time down here. Just looking to get in touch with local deer managers/keepers to learn more. I hold dsc level 1 and 2.

Is that you Alex?

Cheers
Chris

No mate, Chris Wilkinson from Kingston Blount, guessing your meaning Alex Keeble from nettlebed perhaps? Not that far off

No mate, Chris Wilkinson from Kingston Blount, guessing your meaning Alex Keeble from nettlebed perhaps? Not that far off

Crikey never thought of you Chris sorry mate, yes was thinking it was Alex who's on my GWCT committee. Speak to you soon about the clay shoot in June.

Back