Introduction

Muley

Hi folks,

I am an avid gun enthusiast. Love to hunt but haven't done much hunting in the past few years.
Alberta is home and I guess I'm pretty lucky to live in an area with an abundance of game species.
I have multiple rifles in a number of calibers each suited for their specific roles.

Thanks for having me in your group.

camodog

Hi folks,

I am an avid gun enthusiast. Love to hunt but haven't done much hunting in the past few years.
Alberta is home and I guess I'm pretty lucky to live in an area with an abundance of game species.
I have multiple rifles in a number of calibers each suited for their specific roles.

Thanks for having me in your group.
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy the debates......and more.
'Camodog'.

stalker.308

Welcome to the site Muley. I have hunted with Alberta Boy above a few times, great country. Any pics of some of the Muleys you have taken over the years?

Muley

Nice country , now your user name makes sense , phenomenal Muley country . I'm up in the Edmonton area , not in it though , not a fan of big cities .

AB
I have been in the central area lots over a lifetime of oilfield work. We had a ranch out in the Elk Point area for a few years in my teenage years. Damn good whitetail country. Wished my folks would have kept the place.

alberta boy

I have been in the central area lots over a lifetime of oilfield work. We had a ranch out in the Elk Point area for a few years in my teenage years. Damn good whitetail country. Wished my folks would have kept the place.
Small world , I used to hunt along the North Saskatchewan River just south/east of Elk point . The land belonged to the Palmquist family , name ring a bell ?