Introduction..

Sonic J

I have shot for too many years both air rifles and shot guns owning an Air Arms Pro Sport and a Browning 725. I recently took up target shooting at distance, 600 to 1000 yards, using an AI AT308 and aTikka M55 Super Sporter .308…..love it.

Sonicj

Sonic J

Thank you gents,

wonder if anyone can shed some light… my Tikka M55 has had a muzzle thread cut in a previous life. Measuring it with a vernier caliber it is M15 but the pitch is not 1mm but 1.5mm quite course! I was thinking about a moderator but but unsure as I cannot seen to find one online with that thread config or am I just looking in the wrong place? Any ideas appreciated..

T.eddie

Thank you gents,

wonder if anyone can shed some light… my Tikka M55 has had a muzzle thread cut in a previous life. Measuring it with a vernier caliber it is M15 but the pitch is not 1mm but 1.5mm quite course! I was thinking about a moderator but but unsure as I cannot seen to find one online with that thread config or am I just looking in the wrong place? Any ideas appreciated..
afraid I wont be much help as im not sure on my thread size, but am also looking for a mod, so im just going to take it down the shop with me and try some on :D