Introduction

Davros

Hi All,

I’m new to the forum but have picked advice from it in the past & finally decided to join. I’ve only been stalking a couple of years but relish the chance to get out. I currently have a .243 and most of my stalking is done up around the Scottish Borders

Bluey

Hi All,

I’m new to the forum but have picked advice from it in the past & finally decided to join. I’ve only been stalking a couple of years but relish the chance to get out. I currently have a .243 and most of my stalking is done up around the Scottish Borders
Welcome from Darlington 🦌

McKenzie

Hi All,

I wouldn't have thought that the Borders were ideal terrain for Daleks but welcome from East Lothian.

Davros

I wouldn't have thought that the Borders were ideal terrain for Daleks but welcome from East Lothian.
I don't have any permissions of my own for stalking but I know a couple of lads up there who will take me out. I keep an eye out for somewhere local where I could join a syndicate but haven't come across anything yet.