Introduction

JMS Training

Hi All

I'm James. Based near Inverness although involved in deer management in a variety of places across Scotland. Lucky enough to be able to stalk all 4 species of deer in Scotland. Mainly use the .308, although also use .270 and 6.5x55. 17 years experience in all aspects of deer management and stalking - from ghillie-ing through to contract management.

I've got a deer dog (trained by a member of the forum) who is pretty good on warm scents and I'm happy to help people out where I can - please see the details on my profile.

Hi All

I'm James. Based near Inverness although involved in deer management in a variety of places across Scotland. Lucky enough to be able to stalk all 4 species of deer in Scotland. Mainly use the .308, although also use .270 and 6.5x55. 17 years experience in all aspects of deer management and stalking - from ghillie-ing through to contract management.

I've got a deer dog (trained by a member of the forum) who is pretty good on warm scents and I'm happy to help people out where I can - please see the details on my profile.

James,thanks for Saturday,great course and have now achieved my manual handling certificate.Look forward to my ATV course once I have managed to get a spare weekend in my diary.

Hi James
Just wondering who you are? I run WMS Firearms Training Ltd in Wales and see you use the WMS Training name which isn't great from my perspective as it has already confused someone. How did you come to choose WMS Training when we are WMS Firearms Training and have been trading under this name for several years as limited company and around 25 years in total. Perhaps we should chat? Thanks, Andrew Venables.
First up best dressed!

Back