introductions

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
hi all just registered been reading your posts on forum the past couple of weeks and thought id like to get involved i live in somerset mainly roe where i stalk over a few thousand acres shooting a tikka 243 for deer and a remmy 700 heavy 243 for charlie thinking about a 7mm 08 as well for deer boar etc any advice wellcome looking forward to discussion and any help i may give .

swampy

roedinator

welcome aboard mate. good to hear from you.

the 7mm08 is a SUPERB calibre. i have a remmy model 7 in 7mm and i love it. I shoot 145gr psp bullets that are very very accurate and kill very very well. I can't imagine using the .243 anymore for deer.

steve

Roedinator

Distinguished Member
Re: roedinator

thanks for the info on the 7 mil swamps and your welcome look forward to speaking in the future

Beowulf

Hi Roedinator,
Welcome to the site, it must be great to have all that Roe stalking in such a beautiful part of the country. I look forward to reading all about it in your posts mate. ;)

UK Outfitters