• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Irish Setter Men's Treeline GTX 10" 400g Insulated Hunting Boot

woodmaster

Looking for some good boots for this coming winter. I've got some altbergs but can't fit thick socks on in them. So would like something with a bit of insulation. These Irish setter boots look nice. Anyone know of a supplier on here or in UK. Or other recommendations. They need to be sturdy boots to stalk in as well as sit in seats. Thanks guys.

the scudd

i had a pair of irish setters for years they took some abuse they were a great boot but i got another pair 2 years ago and they were ok for about a year then they leaked like a seive, the company didn,t want to know. i would not have another pair, it seems they are made in china now. hope this helps