Is this what I hoping it is?

Dakaras

Just picked up 11 acres of woodland, found these droppings a few times. I know what Im hoping it is but not getting to excited till Ive had confirmation from here

Unnamed.jpg

LMAO well thanks chaps....I was hoping someone could confirm (or shoot down in flames ) the facts thats a CWD dropping :)

Well not a sheep for miles, this is right in the middle of an 11 acre wood, right next to where a deer has been laying up, Ive had a couple of pms saying its a true likeness of a CWD dropping so Im pretty happy thats correct, that said only one way to know for sure :) Im hoping for an outing next week.

Well not a sheep for miles, this is right in the middle of an 11 acre wood, right next to where a deer has been laying up, Ive had a couple of pms saying its a true likeness of a CWD dropping so Im pretty happy thats correct, that said only one way to know for sure :) Im hoping for an outing next week.
Look for some slot marks, shouldn't be too hard with how wet it's been.

if you slip on it ,its cow ****, if you stand in it and it sticks like glue its sheep ****, and if theres none there your in LANCASHIRE,atb doug,

Well lets hope it is CWD. Its strange though, as we have lots of CWD around here and all their droppings that I have seen do not have the particles clinging together.
Good luck.

Well lets hope it is CWD. Its strange though, as we have lots of CWD around here and all their droppings that I have seen do not have the particles clinging together.
Good luck.

Had a couple of lots clumped and stand alone so to speak...

Back